Tuesday 2 June 2009

SALSA ROSSA by MARCONI McCONNELL





THIS DELICIOUS SALSA ROSSA WAS MADE BY MYSELF FROM PAULA McINTYRE'S BOOK (A KITCHEN YEAR) WHICH WAS A PRESENT FROM HERSELF TO ME. I NOT ONLY KNOW HER PERSONALLY, BUT ALSO I HAVE ALREADY TRIED HER DELICIOUS RECIPES MADE BY HERSELF!
THE SALSA IS GOOD WITH ANY GRILLED MEAT AND IT IS PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER. I CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THAT!!!

*****

ESTE DELICIOSO MOLHO VERMELHO FOI PREPARADO POR MIM DO LIVRO DA PAULA McINTYRE. O QUAL FOI UM PRESENTE DELA PARA MIM. EU NAO SOMENTE A CONHECO PESSOALMENTE, MAS TAMBEM JA EXPERIMENTEI DE SUAS DELICIOSAS RECEITAS FEITAS POR ELA MESMA! O MOLHO PODE SER ACOMPANHADO COM QUALQUER TIPO DE CARNE GRELHADA E ELE E PERFEITO PARA O VERAO. EU CERTAMENTE RECOMENDO ESTE PRATO!!!

MARCONI McCONNELLxxx

2 comments:

  1. Marconi,
    You're going too fast! I can't believe you've been cooking so much. Richard will have to go work cycling. Nathalia cooked a cous cous yesterday and I have to admit that it was delicious! Her only mistake was that she made only the cous cous and there was nothing to go with it.
    Also, I've been to The Mandarin Hotel yesterday for their summer party, and they were serving mini-beef wellington, which is a great idea for a sophisticated canape.
    You should consider start working in small dinners as cheff and use your blog as a portifolio. Let's talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, just one more thing, I insert your blog in my blog, so anyone who goes to my blog will see yours. Is that ok? Please tell me if you want to be removed. Cheers

    ReplyDelete